Kendriya Vidyalaya, Guntur (Affiliation No. 100014) established on 15th August 1980 in Hindu
College Compound and later on the Vidyalaya occupied its permanent new building
on 8th December 1991.
It is located at Nallapadu, left side of the Guntur-Narasaraopet Road, 10 Kms away from
the railway station Guntur and 12 Kms from A.P.S.R.T.C Bus Stand Guntur.
The school is well-equipped with Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics, Atal Tinkering Lab
Jr. Science Laboratories, and two Computer labs.
Now the Vidyalaya is running with 3 sections up to class X and one section each in classes
XI and XII with a total strength of around 1200.
Over the last two and half decades Kendriya Vidyalaya, Guntur has won itself an enviable reputation
of maintaining high educational standards in Guntur.
Vision to the Future
* Academic Excellence
* Holistic Growth
* Value Consciousness
* Total Quality Management
* Encourage And Respect Individuality
* Promote understanding and respect for people of other religious beliefs as well.
* Hi-tech contribution to the global pool of knowledge